Are you on “The List”? Most College Musicians are NOT on “the list” to receive vacancy announcements via email which is why MusicJobsinHigherEd.com was created. As a modern job board dedicated to helping all musicians in higher education find employment, the site is connected to social media networks and optimized for mobile viewing. Job seekers contact the employers directly (without any middle-men or fees). Employers can post jobs 24/7 and reach a worldwide audience at a reasonable price.
Typical postings are for university level orchestra, symphony, choral, chamber, band musicians/instructors/faculty members. Ideal for Musicology, Jazz History, Piano Accompanist, Composition and Theory Teachers, Performing Arts Deans, digital audio technicians, music therapy researchers, and many other associated fields.
- Specialization in internet recruitment advertising
- Assurance of receiving the lowest available rates from the publishers
- Campaign planning
- Tearsheets (proofs) and itemized billing from one vendor
- Track every ad with our proprietary Apptrkr.com technology
- Unbiased suggestions to help maximize your advertising dollar
- All additional services are free of extra service charges.